We are looking expand our Sales Department with the addition of a Business Consultant. In this role you will work with PA based prospects and existing clients, helping them understand our products and services while guiding them through our sales process.
The right sales candidates will have the ability to work in a professional B2B environment to boost productivity for our client base and new prospects, creating outstanding long-term business relationships and earning commissions and bonuses.
- Build, Grow and manage account base
- Integrate with Sales Management for lead generation and cross selling
- Conduct needs assessments to identify opportunity
- Professionally present all product lines on a solution/benefit basis
- Emphasis on New Business development – must make cold calls and set appointments
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations and demos to customers and prospects
- Use effective probing questions leading to a valued solution and close
- Perform post sale follow-up and account management
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales quota targets
- Consultative selling skills - client facing expertise with decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication attributes
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office and CRM programs
- Comfortable with prospecting and appointment setting
- 5+ years of experience in insurance field
- PA AHL/P&C Insurance License preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Energetic and engaging interpersonal skills with the drive to succeed
- Ability to overcome objections in the sales process
- Travel within the assigned territory
© 2020 All rights reserved.